Dr. Weil breathing exercise described by Dr. Mercola in this video.
Dr. Mercola describes a simple breathing exercise
Description of the exercise from the video
This exercise is called the 4-7-8 breathing exercise so remember those number.
- Sit up straight in your chair.
- Tip of your tongue up against the back of the front teeth.
- Breath in silently through your nose on a count of 4.
- Hold your breath for a count of 7.
- Breathe out audibly for a count of 8 through your mouth.
- Repeat four times.
- You can repeat this exercise during the day.