According to an article by Dr. Mercola, not only may they be INEFFECTIVE, but they may also contribute to the rise of outbreaks caused by mutated viruses.
Where is the evidence?
Well, how about these facts:
- In 2010, California had the largest outbreak of whooping cough for 50 years. Recent research into that outbreak showed that 81% of those who caught whopping cough (under the age of 18) had been fully vaccinated against it.
- 84% of children under the age of three have received at least FOUR doses of the acellular pertussis vaccine that was approved in the US in 1996. Yet whooping cough still appears amongst the vaccinated and unvaccinated population.
- The efficacies of these vaccines have been inflated by ignoring milder cases of the disease.
- Varicella vaccination (chicken pox) is less effective than the natural immunity that existed in the pre-vaccine community.
- Merck has been hit by two separate class action lawsuits suggesting they lied about the effectiveness of the mumps vaccine.
- In March 2012, dangerous new strains of whooping cough bacteria were reported. Researchers said the vaccine was responsible.
Read the story.